- # The suffix for commands the bot listens to, i.e. ping! triggers a response, ping? does not.
- suffix = !
- # The token for the bot; get one at https://discord.com/developers/applications
- token = keepmesecret
- # You ... probably don't need to change any of this
- level = INFO
- suppress = discord.gateway,discord.client
- # The path where the database is stored. Default should be ok.
- path = ./blimp.db
- # Your website, if applicable.
- web = https://dingenskirchen.systems/blimp
- # Your manual, if applicable.
- manual = https://dingenskirchen.systems/blimp/manual
- # The source code. If you run a version of BLIMP with modified code, you *are required to* to publish your changes.
- # The easiest way to do that is to point this to a public repository with your version.
- source = https://github.com/The-Valley-Discord/blimp